Announcing the Take A Break podcast!
The podcast is finally here! If you’ve ever considered taking a break from drinking—maybe you’re sick of groggy mornings and waking up with a headache or you wish that wine o’clock wasn’t the best part of your day—this is the podcast for you.
Every Tuesday, I’ll share a new episode that takes an in-depth look at the tools from my best-selling e-book, Why Can’t I Drink Like Everyone Else?: A Step-By-Step Guide to Understanding Why You Drink and How to Take a Break. I’ll also talk about the real challenges that my coaching clients face on their journey to figuring out how to relax, have fun, and feel confident without a glass in their hand.
When you tune in you’ll learn:
- Why changing habits can be tricky.
- How to decrease your desire to drink (Yes, it’s possible).
- How the most common frameworks to explain why people drink too much miss the mark.
- The reason alcohol can feel like a crutch and how not to need it.
- Techniques for overcoming the most common obstacles, including how to handle other people.
If you like what you hear, would you leave a review on iTunes?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Find the show in iTunes (visit the URL or search for it in iTunes)
Step 2: Subscribe to the podcast.
Step 3: Rate and write a review.