Have you ever beaten yourself up for drinking too much? You know the feeling... you tell yourself that you shouldn’t have had that drink last night, or that you should be stronger and resist temptation. When change isn't as easy as snapping your fingers and doing what you're "supposed" to do, you may start to think that something is wrong.
Does this sound familiar?
Well, here’s the good news: there's nothing wrong with you. The only problem is that is that you don't yet understand what's really driving your decision to drink (or your decision to do anything for that matter). Without this information, it's difficult to create lasting change in your life.
The third episode of the mini-series on the Think, Feel, Act cycle will help you understand your actions and the reason why you do (or don't do) everything in your life. Tune in to get the complete picture of how your thoughts drive your feelings and, in turn, how your feelings drive your actions, and why this matters if you want to change your drinking.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why so many of us don’t really know what a feeling or an emotion really is.
- The importance of distinguishing between the different parts of the Think, Feel, Act cycle.
- What's really behind your decision to drink.
- Why your external environment doesn't create your desire to drink.
- How to begin to notice what's really driving all your actions in life.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org