Have you ever woken up hungover, wondering why this keeps happening? Does it sometimes feel like you're at war with yourself, unable to follow through on your plan to drink less? Are you certain this isn't the way your life was supposed to go, but feel stuck when it comes to changing your behavior?
If you can relate to any of the above, today’s episode is for you.
On this episode of Take a Break, I’m going to show you the missing piece preventing you from moving forward and feeling in control. I’ll explain what you need to sustain you when you run head first into resistance and how to keep taking action when you feel uncomfortable.
Tune in to discover a simple, yet powerful, process of uncovering your compelling reason to change your drinking.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The main reason why you feel stuck and can’t move forward.
- What it means to have a compelling reason and why it matters.
- The role discomfort plays when it comes to changing your actions.
- The myth of needing to hit "rock bottom" as a catalyst for change.
- How to stay the course even when things get difficult.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org