It’s likely that all of you have encountered people who constantly do their best to persuade others to have a drink – drink pushers.
For the longest time, I was one… But when I took a break from drinking, I absolutely hated to be around drink pushers – mainly because I didn’t know how to deal with them.
On this episode, we explore why people are drink pushers and why we avoid them and blame them for our own choices around drinking. We also look at what we need to understand about the think-feel-act cycle and how it’s driving the action of pushing other people to drink. Join me to discover how to handle the situations where someone is trying to persuade you to drink to help you feel empowered rather than pressured.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditations, plus a brand new workbook that will teach you a different way to respond to the urge to drink.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why some people like to persuade others to drink.
- The worst thing you can do when you encounter a drink pusher.
- What really affects how you feel and act around a drink pusher.
- How you can apply the think-feel-act cycle to situations when someone is pressuring you to drink.
- What you can do when someone is pushing you to drink and feel empowered as a result.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditations and brand new workbook.