Do you have a to-do list? Is it really, really long, or maybe you have multiple lists? Are you using a drink to cope with your to-do list?
You’re not alone.
On this episode, we take a look at why your to-do lists may not be as helpful as you think and how they can actually work against you. I explain how your thinking about your to-do list may affect your desire to pour yourself a drink and give you the process you can use to turn your list into something that serves you.
Join me today and break the cycle of pouring yourself a drink at the end of the day to cope with feeling behind and holding yourself to impossible standards!
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Two reasons why you may be coping with to-do lists.
- The importance of determining how you generally regard your to-do list.
- The process for de-dramatizing your list and making it more manageable.
- How to reframe your thinking about your to-do list in a way that serves you.
- Why you’re holding yourself up to much higher standards than others.
- How to break the cycle of reaching for alcohol to help you cope with your to-do list.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditation.