I’ve been getting a lot of great feedback from listeners about the Think, Feel, Act cycle and how it provides them with a framework to understand not just their drinking habits, but everything they do in life. Today, I’m excited to go deeper into the cycle and explore its second part—feelings.
Join me as we uncover how emotions differ from our thoughts and why grasping this distinction is crucial to understanding why you drink more than you want and rely on alcohol in certain situations. I also explain how you can tell when you’re experiencing a feeling and what you can do to intentionally change how you feel.
Listen in below and don’t miss this important part of our mini-series on the Think, Feel, Act cycle!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The biggest misconception about why we feel the way we do.
- Why what we do (or don’t do) is not an indication of who we are.
- Why you take any action in your life.
- How to use the Think, Feel, Act Cycle to get the results you want in your life.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org