How do you get through the holidays without a drink? Lots of people can't imagine making it through without a glass in their hand to take the edge off. A time that's supposed to be filled with joy and gratitude, is more likely to be rife with anxiety and irritation.
In this episode, we take a look at why the holidays seem to never change and what you can do to have a different experience this year, especially if you're working on taking a break from drinking. I share powerful tools and strategies that you can use this season to help you interrupt your habits and finally get the results that you want.
Listen with a pen and paper handy so that you can get to work on the exercises.
Good luck, and happy holidays!
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you find yourself in the same situation every holiday you spend with your family.
- The difference between hoping and planning for an outcome.
- The power of visualization and why it’s a must in this process.
- The importance of understanding that the only person you can control is yourself.
- How you can plan for your upcoming holiday to get the results that you want.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.