Have you ever thought to yourself: “You know… I’ll start this on Monday (or another day)”?
Many of you think this thought about lots of things beyond drinking – things like exercising, dieting, sticking to a budget.
Today, I want to dig into what is really happening when you think this thought of delaying action and how it unfolds in the think-feel-act cycle. I explore why it’s so easy to fall into the trap of, “I’ll start tomorrow” and give you some tools that you can start using right away to finally let go of this thought.
Tune in below to discover how to break the cycle of not taking action, save yourself a lot of lost time, and create sustainable change in your life!
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What a thought like “I’ll start Monday” is creating for you in the think-feel-act cycle.
- The thing that will always keep you stuck in inaction.
- The power of allowing for discomfort on purpose.
- How to start changing and letting go of the thoughts that cause you to delay action.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditation.