On this episode of Take a Break, we’re talking about an important topic surrounding our ability to take a break from drinking – indecision.
Indecision saps so much of our time and mental energy. It prevents us from changing and keeps us stuck. We repeat the same habits over and over while we endlessly agonize over whether we should have a drink or not. This uncertainty feels terrible, and most people have no idea how to get out of it.
On this episode, we cover the four main reasons why we get stuck in this state of not being able to make up our mind, we explore the detrimental effects of indecision, as well as what we can do to move past it. Join us to discover the tools you can start using today to rid yourself of indecision and give yourself the best, most liberating gift that you can ever give yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How the stories we tell ourselves about taking a break hold us back.
- Why deciding to quit anything for the rest of your life is not the best path to success.
- What failure truly means and why you must understand this concept.
- The importance of taking action before you’re completely certain about something.
- Why you should never look to the past to predict your future success.
- What it means to have a compelling reason to take a break and why it’s crucial to this process.