So many people feel like changing their drinking means signing up for a life without fun. You might even think, "I'm no fun when I don’t drink" or "This event will be unbearable without a booze."
On this episode, we’re taking a look at these two thoughts and how they are keeping you stuck. Join us as I explain how to stop outsourcing the perception of fun to alcohol and learn how to start having actual fun using the Think, Feel, Act Cycle.
Make sure you tune in next week for the second part of this conversation on fun!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Two thoughts you might be thinking about "fun" that are holding you back.
- What truly makes someone or something fun and enjoyable.
- How alcohol changes our perception of fun.
- The truth about not being fun without alcohol.
- How to learn to have fun without relying on a drink.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at email@example.com