What thoughts do you have about yourself? Most of us don't realize that our thoughts about ourselves are often based on what we imagine others think about us. This is especially important to understand when you are trying to change your drinking, because so often our focus is only on what others might think about the decision to take a break?
Improving your thoughts about yourself can be challenging, especially when being kind, compassionate, and caring to ourselves doesn't come naturally to most of us, and we're often not conscious of the negative thoughts going through our minds.
Join me this week as I delve into why your opinion of you should be your number one priority, and how focusing your energy there is the key to successfully changing the habits, like drinking, that aren't serving you. We'll explore how focusing on the results you're getting is fundamental in shifting your mindset.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why your opinion of yourself is the only one that really matters.
- 3 steps to learn how to show up for yourself.
- How to train your brain to challenge your beliefs.
- The downside of trying to control other people's think-feel-act cycles.
- Where to focus to get the results you want.
Listen to the Full Episode: