As human beings, we have a drive to understand the world around us and why things work the way they do. We are inquisitive by nature and we ask ourselves questions all day long.
Questions are an important tool for each and every one of us. The problem is that no one ever teaches us how to use this tool effectively. And many of you are using questions in an extremely destructive way.
On this episode, we explore how you use questions – a huge part of the chatter that goes on in your mind – to keep yourselves stuck and unable to change your drinking habits. We look at what happens in your brain when you pose questions to yourself and why the odds are stacked against you.
Listen in to find out how you can begin asking yourself questions to drive change and feel better more often.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why questions are crucial to changing your habits.
- How questions differ from other thoughts.
- What happens to your brain when you pose questions to yourself.
- How the questions you’re asking yourself are making it more difficult to change your drinking.
- How questions work in the Think, Feel, Act Cycle.
- How to use questions to jump-start change.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.