Do you regularly feel stressed, anxious, or annoyed? Maybe it's your job, your commute, your boss, your spouse, your kids, or your never-ending to-do list? If, by the end of the day, you just want some sort of relief from it all, this episode is for you!
We're talking about why so many of us are constantly hunting for relief and turning to a drink to feel better. We'll explore exactly why you continuously need “something” to lessen the discomfort of your day-to-day life and why drinking to take the edge off is not sustainable.
Listen in to find out what you can start doing today to change the habit of drinking as means of relief without succumbing to stress, anxiety, or frustration.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you continuously need “something” to lessen the discomfort of your life.
- How to reduce your need for relief from stressful things.
- Why drinking to take the edge off is not sustainable.
- What is really creating your negative emotions.
- What you can do to begin changing this vicious cycle.
- The importance of understanding that external circumstances don’t create your emotions.