Many of people are so accustomed to low-grade physical discomfort that they accept it as the norm. However, many of the symptoms you’re discounting as a "normal" part of aging could actually be affected by your drinking.
On this episode, we explore how having a regular habit of drinking may be affecting your physical well-being and why many of you don’t attribute it to what you’re putting in your body.
Tune in to find out why you should consider not settling when it comes to your health and see how much better you may feel after taking a break.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How you might be discounting your physical discomfort as the norm.
- How alcohol affects your sleep.
- The ways that drinking may impact how you feel the next day.
- The effect alcohol has on your digestion, skin, and weight.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.