When you look at the results that you currently have (or don’t have), how do you feel? Are you satisfied with where you are at this point in your life – physically, emotionally, financially, relationship-wise, and career-wise?
For the longest time, I’ve doubted and second-guessed myself in many areas of my life, not able to get what I wanted out of life. Often, that led to pouring myself a drink in order to escape what I thought was happening to me. That, of course, only made things worse by creating a vicious cycle of not getting the results I wanted in my life.
On this week’s episode of Take a Break, we delve into what exactly creates everything you currently have and experience in your life. We cover how easy it can be to get into a pattern of turning to alcohol (or other distractions) to feel better when you look at your life and you don’t like what you see.
Listen in to discover why you don’t have to control everything in your external life – your partner, boss, family members, and circumstances – to control the results that you have or don’t have in your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What determines the things we currently have in our lives.
- Why everything that you do and how you act is not affected by things that are happening in your life.
- Why we often try to control everything and everyone around us.
- One of the most important questions you can ask yourself about having a drink to feel better.
- A specific self-reflection that can help you achieve the results that you want in your life.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org