Very likely, you have an idea of the person you want to be and what you want your life to look like, free of hangovers, anxiety, regret, wasted time, and empty calories. However, many of you are still stuck in inaction, unable to move forward, because of one thought – “What if I fail?”
This week, I am excited to show you exactly what happens to your brain when you think, “What if I fail?” and why you need to learn to deal with this thought, Join me as I explain how you can change your perspective of failure, set yourself free, and keep moving toward your vision of a new you and a life that excites you.
If the thought, “What if I fail?” is holding your back from achieving your goals, you won’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Where the thought, “What if I fail?” appears in your life.
- Why it keeps you stuck in place.
- The importance of understanding what you’re trying to avoid.
- What an emotion is and how you “experience” it.
- The difference between those who are not afraid of failure and those who don’t try.
- A strategy to help you change your perspective on failure.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at email@example.com