Last week, we talked all about why you delay taking action and keep thinking thoughts like, “I’ll start tomorrow.” So if you haven’t listened to Episode 72, make sure you go back and listen to it first.
Today, we dig deeper into this topic and talk about why, when you finally DO take action - whether it’s signing up for a program or setting an ambitious goal - and begin acting on it, you slowly start to see your enthusiasm fade.
On this episode, I show you why your enthusiasm starts to fade once you take action and why it’s absolutely normal. Tune is as I show you how you can use the think-feel-act cycle to counteract your loss of enthusiasm, stop getting caught in defeat, and see your goals through until you achieve them!
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What enthusiasm is and how it’s created.
- Why it’s normal for your enthusiasm to fade after you begin pursuing a goal.
- How to counteract the loss of enthusiasm using the think-feel-act cycle.
- Why not doing something perfectly doesn’t mean anything negative about you.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditation.
- Ep #72: I'll Start Monday