You're frustrated with your drinking. You wish it wasn't something you had to worry about. But are you really willing to look at what isn't working head on?
On this episode of Take a Break, we look at why it's so uncomfortable to look at a problem directly, and why it's impossible to change to course if you're hiding. I'll explain why you feel reluctant, and how much power there is in the willingness to look.
No matter where you are in your journey to change your drinking, this episode is for you. The tips and strategies laid out here will help you get the ball rolling so you can start making decisions that line up with what you really want in life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s impossible to make headway in any issue if you’re unwilling to look at it head-on.
- Why you're reluctant to look at what isn't working in your life.
- One of the best ways to stop hiding from your problems.
- The importance of gathering data on what isn't working.
- The scariest part of this process and how to deal with it.
Featured on the Show:
- Download Your Complete Picture, a 360-degree assessment to change your drinking
- Email me at email@example.com