Happy New Year everyone!
As we cross over into 2018, and everyone is thinking about resolutions, I want to talk to you about what you want to do differently, who you want to be, and how you want your life to look and feel this year.
In this episode, we’re talking about the number one reason why people don’t change – discomfort. Most people see discomfort as a problem and constantly struggle to get away from it. They don’t want to be uncomfortable or worry about anything. This struggle causes an enormous amount of problems in their lives.
Join me as I talk about the difference between the discomfort that you feel when taking action toward your goals and the discomfort that comes with stagnation. I explain why you’re actually moving backward if you’re not growing and how changing your view of discomfort will not only set you up to have an entirely different year, but how it can set you up to have an entirely different life.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What discomfort is all about.
- How it affects our ability to create change in our life.
- The distinction between the discomfort of growing and the discomfort of stagnating.
- Why you’re actually moving backward if you’re not growing.
- Important questions to consider as you begin the new year.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.