So often I hear many people say that they're not sure why they are unwilling to change their drinking. They tell me they must not have found a reason that’s compelling enough to change the habit.
In Episode 22 I talked about why you need a compelling reason. Today, I want to take this work even deeper and so that you can find one that works for you, and understand how to avoid the most common mistakes. I'll also show you how to connect with your compelling reason on a regular basis to make sure you don’t fall back into your old, unwanted patterns.
Don’t miss this opportunity find out how you can use this powerful tool to sustain you when you run head-first into discomfort.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What a compelling reason is and why you need it.
- Ideas for a solid compelling reason.
- How to use compelling reason properly and the most common pitfalls.
- Using your compelling reason to generate excitement and determination.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #22: Why You Need a Compelling Reason
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.