Many of you who listen to the show have a good understanding of the concepts I teach. You may understand how the think-feel-act cycle works and how it affects what you do, as well as the importance of having a good reason to make a change in your life. However, you simply can’t bring yourself to sit down and write down how much you’re really drinking, the pros and cons, your compelling reason, or any other exercises I teach on paper.
Although you consciously understand that your drinking habit is causing you pain in your life, many of you fall into the trap of thinking that if it’s not on paper, it’s not real.
Today, I want to talk to you about honesty and your inability to be honest with yourself or people around you. Listen in to find out why you’re having trouble being honest, why your brain thinks drinking is a good idea, the problems that it causes, and what you can do today to start overcoming it.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How to tell if you're being deceitful and untruthful to yourself about your drinking habits.
- Why it’s so difficult to be honest about your drinking.
- 3 most common ways you might be dishonest with yourself or others.
- The problems dishonesty causes in your life.
- How to start overcoming your issues with being honest.