People hate admitting that they judge others negatively, however, we all do it. We judge people in all areas of their life, including their drinking habits.
It's important to understand these judgments in order to be able to do the work to change your own habit.
On this episode, we’re talking about the Mirror Effect – why you judge other people harshly – and what that means about your thoughts about yourself. We also take a look at how you can use the understanding of this concept as a tool to help you change your drinking habit or improve any area of your life.
Listen to find out about steps you can take today to start judging other people less and, in turn, create meaningful change in your life.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditations, plus a brand new workbook that will teach you a different way to respond to the urge to drink.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we’re often critical of others’ actions.
- How judging others about their drinking habits impacts your ability to change your own habit.
- What your judgments reveal about your thoughts about yourself.
- The power of loving yourself unconditionally.
- How to start judging others less and change your drinking habit in the process.
Featured on the Show:
- EP #84: Drink Pushers
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditations and brand new workbook.