Many of my podcast listeners ask me about what my own self-coaching looks like. So this week, I’m giving you a behind-the-scenes look at how I use the work that I teach you on the show in my own daily life.
On this episode, I talk about the tools that I taught myself when it came to changing my habit of drinking. They are the tools that gave me the ability to manage my mind, respond to my urges in a different way, and learn to handle my desire instead of immediately acting on it. They are also the exact same tools that I use in many different aspects of my life and that allowed me to write a book, launch a podcast, and build a successful coaching business.
Listen in and don’t miss this opportunity to hear about the foundation for successfully being able to manage your own mind.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How I build awareness in my life and use it as a part of my thought work.
- How I learned to accept myself.
- The power of applying the work and practicing it on a regular basis.
- How to interrupt your thoughts, actions, and habits.
- Why the language you use really matters.
- The importance of using everything as an opportunity to learn.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #48: How Questions Work in Your Brain
- Ep #14: The Power of Questioning Your Thoughts
- Ep #26: Turning Discomfort into Chaos
- Ep #29: How to Stop Beating Yourself Up
- The Power of Patience: How This Old-Fashioned Virtue Can Improve Your Life by M.J. Ryan
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free Urge meditation.