When you want to change your drinking, it's easy to assume that certain relationships will make it difficult for you to take a break.
Maybe your husband isn't supportive, wine is integral part of family get togethers, or your best friend complains that you're "no fun" when you aren't drinking.
The question is, are these relationships actually standing in your way of success.
On this episode of Take a Break, I share why your relationships are NOT obstacles to changing your drinking and explain what really is standing in the way of change.
You won’t want to miss this important episode that can help you dramatically shift how you see your closest relationships and how you understand other people’s behavior.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why your relationships are NOT obstacles to changing your habits.
- Why other people can’t do or say anything to hurt your feelings.
- The reason why not everyone will always like you.
- Why you don’t need someone else’s support to make a decision to change.
- How to deal with friends who don’t want you to take a break.
- What it means if you discover that you’re not as fun without alcohol.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.