If you’ve been listening to this podcast for a while, you probably understand the power of the Think Feel Act Cycle and how it affects everything we do. This week, we’re going deep into the Cycle to take a look at how you can go from understanding the framework to actually using it as a tool.
Listen in as I break down each individual part of the Cycle in detail and show you the process of how you can begin applying it. I also talk about two complementary elements to the Think Feel Act Cycle to take this work to the next level and use it to change your drinking habits - or in any situation that may come up.
I can’t stress enough the importance of this work: If you learn to use the Think Feel Act Cycle as the powerful tool that it is, it can not only help you change your drinking habits, but also transform your life.
Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How I discovered the Think Feel Act Cycle and used it to change my drinking habits.
- Two additional elements to the Cycle that will help you apply this framework to any situation.
- The importance of understanding that ALL circumstances are inherently neutral – neither good or bad.
- Why you need to learn how to separate your thoughts from the facts.
- Why all thoughts are optional.
- How our thoughts affect our feelings and in turn drive our actions.
- The relationship between your thoughts and the results that you have in your life.
- The process for how you can begin using the Think Feel Act Cycle as tool.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.rachelhart.com/urge to find out how to claim your free meditation that will teach you how to handle any urge without using your willpower.
- Smart Recovery Support group
- Brooke Castillo and The Life Coach School